2021 was an exciting year in ways we never expected. Lori finally got a haircut after months of lockdown in Toronto whilst Amanda honed her ability to wrangle various screens from her two adolescents (and they’re not watching cartoons anymore!). As for Omicron doing an end of year lap, can we just agree that COVID is a complete jerk?
Hopefully you have some wonderful holiday plans. In the event that you find yourself curled up next to the fireplace and bored with Netflix, we’ve pulled together a list of ICYMI resources from the year and where you might find us in 2022. Or you could binge on ‘Squid Games’. We understand.
Either way, Happy Holidays from us to you. And many thanks to all of the partners who have helped make all of this possible.
See you next year!
Webinars and Presentations
- ‘How to make L&D a strategic business enabler’, with HR Grapevine and GO1
- ‘How to Rightskill Your Organisation’, with Totara
- ‘Get with the re-skilling programme’, with D2L
- ‘Getting Skills Right’, with Gloat
- ‘Frontiers of Learning’, a keynote at Sana Labs annual conference
- ‘Cutting through the Noise’ of content, a CLO Coffee Club discussion with Filtered
- ‘Enter the Learning Experience Designer’, a webinar with Jam Pan
- ‘How can L&D get a seat at the top table’, a webinar with CIPD UK
- ‘Is your L&D team building the skills to meet company performance objectives?’, a podcast with GO1
Whitepapers, Case Studies and More
- ‘The Learning Triage’, a downloadable flowchart tool to help embed performance consulting and prioritize learning in order to optimize business value
- “How to Get Upskilliing Right”, a whitepaper with Sana Labs
- ‘The Ultimate L&D Strategy for the Great Resignation’, a whitepaper with Gloat
- ‘Degreed Service Desk Activity’, a case study with Jam Pan
- ‘Learning at Large’ series with Elucidat
- The impacts of COVID-19 on L&D, a conversation with Rob Hubbard from LAS
LinkedIn Learning Courses:
And Coming Soon in 2022:
- The 9 levers of EdTech transformation: How to skip failing fast and leapfrog into the future presentation at Learning Technologies
- An exciting program to upskill L&D on Data Literacy and other critical skills